Monday, March 16, 2009

Major Score...

I think I found my new favorite store.The Sonshine shop, some moms from co-op had been talking about it so when passed it by accident, I figured I would check it out.The worst deal I got was saving about $2.00 on coconut oil over my food co-op’s price but I needed some. The best deal I got was some toothpowder that I love normally $4.29 through the food co-op but I paid $0.79. Everything else I know was at least half what I would have paid at the food co-op and if I compared it to Whole Foods, my savings would be even bigger. I completely filled a small buggy (shopping cart for those not in the south) till it was overflowing --things were falling off the top with all of the organic foods and herbal teas and tooth paste for $100.00 including our almost 10% sales tax on everything, even food.

No comments: